Tempo Traveler for Jaisalmer from Jaipur by Rajasthan Cab
Jaisalmer is called as the princely city in the western state of India. It has the popular sandstone structure and hence Jaisalmer is also called as the Golden City. Jaisalmer is 595 km away from the capital city of Rajasthan ie Jaipur. The magnificent fort of Jaisalmer proudly narrates the stories of courage and valour of the Rajput community.
How to reach Jaisalmer from Jaipur?
It depends on how you plan to reach the city. We suggest that you should make plans for a holiday along with friends and family. The best season to witness the beauty and culture of Jaisalmer starts from October. It will take you 10 long hours to reach Jaisalmer.
You can hire a tempo traveler from Rajasthan cab company make your trip comfortable as well as memorable one. We have travelers with different seating capacities like 9 seater, 12 seater and 16 seater.
Why should you choose traveler from us?
- Spacious, luxurious and comfortable.
- All installed facilities like TV, Music System, Fridge, etc. along with the push back seats.
- Maintained vehicles and professional drivers.
Major Attractions in Jaisalmer:
- Jaisalmer Fort: It is the second oldest fort in Rajasthan and poses the marvels of Rajasthani architecture.
- Havelis: A beautiful amalgamation of Rajput architecture and Islamic Art, the havelis of Jaisalmer were built by the wealthy merchants. Some of the havelis that are very famous includes:
- Patwon ki Haveli which is a 5 storey edifice and the grandest in the Jaisalmer city.
- Salim Singh ki Haveli has grandeur of its own kind. Its workmanship is classic and jharokhas are quite mesmerizing.
- Vyas Chhatri: Famous place where the Sage Vyas Ji compiled the epic of Mahabharat. It is also the famous Sunset point.
Some of the nearby excursions that you can try are:
- Sam Sand Dunes that is 3 kms long and 1 km wide which are completely unreliable.
- Desert National Park is 40 kms away from Jaisalmer, but is a perfect example of ecological bio diversity.
If you wish to see the cultural diversity of the city, attend the Desert festival that takes place in the month of January and February. You can find hotels according to your budget.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Sedan(Etios/Dezire)||4||8-9 per km||4200/-|
|2||Suv (Innova)||7||11-12 per km||5500/-|
|3||Tempo traveler||12-14-16||As per traffic by call discuss||As per traffic by call discuss|