Spending time with family has become the most important task of the time. Where people hardly get a time out of their work, a short plan of the holiday seems an uphill struggle. If you look forward to spending some time with your family, then there should not be any delay.
There are several places close to Jaipur which can be just a matter of 2-3 days vacation.
How will you go on a family tour?
It is important to finalize how you will go on a small trip. The answer is simple, you can just hire a tempo traveler depending on the number of the passengers. In Jaipur, we provide travelers with a different seating capacity that includes 9 seater, 12 seater and 16 seater.
Where can you go for a Family Tour?
The Destination is not important than the journey as they always say. Being together is more important to make it beautiful.
- You can go for a city tour. Jaipur is a beautiful place to be at and we all know the places already. But reliving all those memories with the entire family will surely be a fun. Start with the forts and end it up with the shopping.
- Head towards Agra which is just 4 hours and a half away from the city itself. Taste the Indian cuisines and shop from the local markets.
- We can take you to Ajmer Pushkar which is not really far off.
- You can choose to go for a complete Rajasthan tour with your family.
Why hire a Rajasthan cab tempo traveler for a family tour?
- It comprises of all the luxuries that includes fridge, AC, Music System, and push back seats.
- Multi Lingual Driver that drives our well maintained vehicles.
- Ample Leg space and storage options.
- Hygienic, neat and clean sofa covers.
You can get the booking online. All you need to do is clear all the requirements well in advance.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Tempo traveller for Family tours||9/12//14//16/18||16-20 per km||250 km minimum raning|
|2||Jaipur Family Tours by tempo traveller||9/12/14/16/18||8 hrs||4000/-|