Tempo traveler Taxi for Delhi from Jaipur by Rajasthan Cab
Delhi the capital city of India is famous for its social culture, work lifestyle, love for art and drama, food and much more. Every year the city gets thousands of visitors to explore the city closely. People from nearby cities as well as abroad visit Delhi to experience the thrilling city lives with. Delhi is the city where the ancient and the modern gel well and that too seamlessly.
Delhi is closer to Jaipur and can be planned for a weekend getaway holiday with entire family.
How to reach Delhi from Jaipur?
You can hire a Rajasthan Cab tempo traveler very conveniently and at an affordable price from us. Delhi is just 271 km away from Jaipur and hence it will not take much of efforts to think about this small trip. You can book and hire tempo traveler on rent when you have flexible plans. Roads up till Delhi are smooth and well constructed. Sometimes, the city faces extreme traffic conditions and so it will be good if you leave in the early morning hours.
What to do when in Delhi?
Delhi being the capital city of India offers us a heritage, the art and craft, deep-rooted culture and diverse cuisine. The metro system connects the entire city keeping you away from the hustle-bustle of the traffic.
- Visit old Delhi to see the old havelis, narrow lanes and colorful markets. You would definitely need rickshaw to traverse within the market areas.
- Qutub Minar, Red Fort, and Humayun’s Tomb can also be visited in the Old Delhi.
- The Central Delhi is the most beautiful as it has the tree lined avenues and imposing buildings like Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate and Parliament House.
- You can also explore the beautiful Akshardham Temple and Lotus Temple.
- Do try the delicious curries, barbecued tikkas, and kebabs at Dilli Haat.
Total Time taken to reach Delhi would be : 5 hours and 20 minutes (avoiding traffic times).
Why Rajasthan Cab Tempo travelers?
- Spacious and luxurious travelers.
- We can arrange both the intercity and intracity travel.
- You can hire us to drop you at the Indira Gandhi Terminal Airport.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Tempo traveller for Delhi||9-12-14-16-18||16-20||250 km minimum per day|