Agra is a small city in the state of Uttar Pradesh which got praises from across the world for the symbol of love, Taj Mahal. People visit the city specially to celebrate their love and bonds. Amidst the city of Agra flows Yamuna River that helps earn bread and butter for the state. Plan a short weekend getaway till Agra from Jaipur along with friends. You can hire a Rajasthan Cab tempo traveler to make a fun loving memorable trip.
What more can you do in Agra?
As soon as you reach Agra, just relax in your hotel and leave to cover the following picks from the city:
- Taj Mahal: Epitome of love needs no definition further. We all know the story behind the making of the palace, the beauty of the mahal will keep you dumbstruck. The whole tour will take you about 1 hour or so.
- Agra Fort: Epitome of love needs no definition further. We all know the story behind the making of the palace, the beauty of the mahal will keep you dumbstruck. The whole tour will take you about 1 hour or so.
- Mehtab Bagh:One of the beautiful parks in Agra, Mehtab Bagh was built by Emperor Babur. It is one amongst the 11 series of parks that are built on the eastern banks of Yamuna River.For the food lover, Agra is another destination to try all the cuisines. Here are a few dhabas you can try:
- Mama Chicken:It is a glorified dhaba that employs 24 cooks each having their own specialty. Mama Chicken serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Pinch of Spice: Another modern North Indian restaurant to indulge in is Pinch of Spice that serves world-class tandoori kebabs
Shopping is a must when you are in Agra. After you have filled your belly and visited the famous tombs or fort, plan your next stop for the Kinari Bazaar. It is just behind the Jama Masjid.
Why do you need a traveler for Agra?
- Can accommodate more than 4 people
- Offer convenience, luxury and plenty of storage space.
- Well maintained traveler with the professional drivers.
- Drivers are well-known about the Agra area, so that can be helpful in your journey.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Tempo traveller for Agra Tours||9-12-14-16-18||16-18|