Jaipur is the royal city which entails with it the grand history of royal kings and palaces. Always a centre of attraction amongst the tourist (both domestic and international) the city has many beautiful places to visit. Rajasthan Cab can arrange for you a delightful and satisfying trip when out for sightseeing in Jaipur.
Serving the tourists since the year 2005, we have established our strong foothold to please people with our services.
How to complete your Jaipur Sightseeing?
We can arrange the entire tour for you by a Sedan Etios/Desize taxi. Both the cars are affordable and luxurious together. There is so much to do in Jaipur and we can plan it completely knowing the number of days you wish to spend in the Pink City.
It needs about 8-9 hours for the complete sightseeing in a day.
Places to visit for Sightseeing in Jaipur.
1. Hawa Mahal: Just in the middle of the local market, Badi Chaupad the Hawa Mahal is 4 km away from the centre of the city. It is called so because of its entire unique structure. Made by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the Mahal has the beautiful mesh of windows. It was designed to keep the place cool, especially during the hot summer months. You can visit the mahal at any part of the day.
2. Amber Fort: About 11 km away from the city, you may choose to visit the fort in the night. The best time to be at Fort is by 7 pm as soon they arrange for a sound &light show.
3. Albert Hall: The oldest museum in the city which has the glorious collection of paintings, colorful crystals, stones, etc. You can cover the museum during the morning hours.
4. Jal Mahal: Another scenic place, a must visit in the town is Jal Mahal. It is best to visit the place during morning hours.
5. Birla Temple: Just before you leave for Amber Fort, you can visit Birla Temple. Magnificent in architecture, the temple looks pure and serene amidst the city.
Other than monuments, you must also keep in mind the shopping. So after you have covered Albert Hall, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal, the afternoon is best for the market. The famous Bapu Bazar is paradise for the shoppers. Flooded with the handicrafts and textiles, the city allures with the authentic products that too available at a giveaway price.
Why visit Jaipur by Sedan Etios/Desize taxi?
- The taxi is quite comfortable.
- It is quite spacious too.
- Driven by professional drivers.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Sedan(Etios/Dezire)||4||8 hrs||1500-2000 INR|
|2||Suv (Innova)||7||8 hrs||2200-2500 INR|