Tempo Traveler Taxi for Ajmer Pushkar by Rajasthan Cab from Jaipur
Thinking of a small break from your work? Planning to visit the places that can be covered just on your weekend? If you say yes for both then you are thinking perfect. Plan an outing with friends or family for Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur. Now the next question that strikes your mind will be how can you travel together adding fun to the trip?
Don’t worry, it is simple. Rajasthan cab can help you with the vacation or an outing.
How can Rajasthan Cab be of your help?
We at Jaipur offer a wide array of tempo travelers for families and friends. Our company possesses a strong base of 9 seater, 12 seater and 16 seater tempo traveler. All the travelers are available for rent. The primary focus of the Rajasthan cab is to help the travelers create memories and still maintain safety.
Why should you choose travelers on rent from us?
- We have a fleet of well maintained vehicles.
- Our company possesses permits to traverse all across India seamlessly.
- All our drivers are skilled and extremely professional who are equipped to take care of you.
- No hidden charges are levied.
What to do when you are in Ajmer Pushkar?
Ajmer and Pushkar are the two cities at proximal distance from Jaipur and can be visited in just one day or a two.
- Dargah Sharif, Ajmer: The first destination, a must visit for all is Ajmer Dargah Sharif. The monument has a beauty of its own and it receives thousands of devotees every day.
- Ana Sagar Lake, Ajmer: Next you can head towards the Ana Sagar Lake. It is an artificial arrangement which was made by Anjali Chauhan. Another artificial lake nearby is Foy Sagar which can enhance your trip experience.
- Brahma Temple, Pushkar: The only and very famous temple of Lord Bramha in Pushkar receives numerous Hindu pilgrims every year. Sit here for some while and delve into the atmosphere around.
- Pushkar Bazaar, Pushkar: Similar to all the markets across, the Pushkar market also has the beauty of its own kind. You can shop for leather bags, boots, to unique silverware and silver jewelry.
Total Travel Time to reach Ajmer Pushkar: Time to reach Ajmer from Jaipur is 2 hours and 45 minutes. And to Pushkar, you will take another 30 minutes.
Keep up your spirits for your next destination with us. The only think you need to keep in mind is the pre-booking.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Tempo traveler for Ajmer Pushkar||9/12//14/16/18 seater||Per km charges|