Rajasthan cab Tempo Traveler for Jodhpur
Jodhpur is another heritage city of Rajasthan that holds a rich background of kings, palaces, temples and other monuments. It is a place that fascinates people with its royal culture. Not very far, Jodhpur can be covered within two days. Plan a trip to Jodhpur with your friends and family to visit on a weekend.
What to do when in Jodhpur?
- Mehrangarh Fort which is the most famous fort in India. It is packed with history and legends. It further has 3 mahals called Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal, and Sheesh Mahal.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace also known as Chittar Palace as the stones with which it is made was taken from the Chittar hill. It is also recognized as the largest private home in the world.
- Chamunda Mataji Temple which was once very famous God of Rao Jodha (once the king of Mewar). Till date, the Goddess remains the Isht devi of Maharaja’s and the royal family.
There are some other places that you can stopover in Rani Padamsar Lake, Jodhpur Government Museum, Ghanta Ghar, Mahamandir Temple and several other places.
How to reach Jodhpur?
- Travelers to take them for a city tour.
- Pick up and drop from the Jodhpur airport.
- Pick up and drop from Jodhpur railway station.
Our company has a large fleet of travelers that may be 9 seater, 12 seater, 16 seater and may be more. You may hire the tempo traveler from us at a much affordable price. We do not compromise on luxury and comfort at all. The booking can be made online well in advance.
|S.N.||Taxi/Cab Type||Persons( min to max)||Per Km(Rate)||Fare|
|1||Sedan(Etios/Dezire)||4||8-9 per km||4200/-|
|2||Suv (Innova)||7||11-12 per km||5500/-|
|3||Tempo traveler||12-14-16||As per traffic by call discuss||As per traffic by call discuss|